Hi teacher, My name is Alba Martinez and my favourite animal is the cat because it is small, very soft and they have got a lot of hair to caress. Goodbye, Alba
My favorite animal is the dog, they have always liked girl because they are very friendly and very funny. I have a dog called coco, is very funny and I love to play with him.
Hello my name is Gabriel my favourite animales is the dog but I hava a bird(agaporni) it is for color green purple an orage I play whit it a lot of time
I like a lot of animals but my favourite animal is the polar bear because the colour is very beautiful and I love the habitat, I like the snow, is very funny and the polar bear too.
I'm Guillermo Aguilar García. My favourites animals are cat and dog because they are beautiful and you can stay with them all the time. I like sometimes the dog more than the cat.
Hi techer I am María Sanjuán Muñoz I don´t like very much the animal so I don´t have favouite animal.But i like so much the dog,I prefer when they are small, I think my favourite breed of dog is Labrador
My favourite animal is the orangutan because It's the funniest animal that I know.They are very nice and funnier than the other animals.I want to have one but I can't have one of them because it's illegal.
My favourite animal is the orangutan because It's the funniest animal that I know.They are very nice and funnier than the other animals.I want to have one but I can't have one of them because it's illegal.
Hello I am Ángela. My favorite animal is horse. I have no horse but I love to have one. You can brush it, go for a walk, make company and play with it. I love horse!! Goodbye.
Hi! Im Lidia del Moral and... I dont have favourite animal! But if it had to choose i would be the dog and cats,because is very funny when are smaller! Bye Byee!
Hi teacher,
ResponderEliminarMy name is Alba Martinez and my favourite animal is the cat because it is small, very soft and they have got a lot of hair to caress.
Goodbye,
Alba
I don´t like the cats, the cats are very infidels
EliminarI am Irene Navarro Morales
ResponderEliminarMy favorite animal is a dolphin because your skin is very soft and they are very friendly and nice
My favorite animal is the dog, they have always liked girl because they are very friendly and very funny. I have a dog called coco, is very funny and I love to play with him.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello my name is Gabriel my favourite animales is the dog but I hava a bird(agaporni) it is for color green purple an orage I play whit it a lot of time
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarMy favourite animal is the penguin because I like the small animals,I like it habitat and because is very soft and cool
ResponderEliminarHi, I'm Lola. My favourite animal is the cat because they are beautiful ,small and nice
ResponderEliminarI like a lot of animals but my favourite animal is the polar bear because the colour is very beautiful and I love the habitat, I like the snow, is very funny and the polar bear too.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI'm Guillermo Aguilar García.
ResponderEliminarMy favourites animals are cat and dog because they are beautiful and you can stay with them all the time.
I like sometimes the dog more than the cat.
I'm Lucia Serrano Gomez
ResponderEliminarMy favourite animal is the dog, because they are very nice.
I have a dog .
I LOVE DOGS!!
Hi techer I am María Sanjuán Muñoz
ResponderEliminarI don´t like very much the animal so I don´t have favouite animal.But i like so much the dog,I prefer when they are small, I think my favourite breed of dog is Labrador
My favourite animal is the orangutan because It's the funniest animal that I know.They are very nice and funnier than the other animals.I want to have one but I can't have one of them because it's illegal.
ResponderEliminarMy favourite animal is the orangutan because It's the funniest animal that I know.They are very nice and funnier than the other animals.I want to have one but I can't have one of them because it's illegal.
ResponderEliminarHello I am Ángela.
ResponderEliminarMy favorite animal is horse. I have no horse but I love to have one. You can brush it, go for a walk, make company and play with it.
I love horse!!
Goodbye.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarHi!
ResponderEliminarIm Lidia del Moral and...
I dont have favourite animal!
But if it had to choose i would be the dog and cats,because is very funny when are smaller!
Bye Byee!