Yes I do . I think it's a good idea because some animals are dangerous and they can attack them and in this places are more safely because we can't kill or hunt them. And we can go to the zoos and watch them and they eat everyday.
I think it is not a good idea because they must are freedom,they were born in the nature because they do not like live in cages.The humans sell and buy animals. ¡THEY ARE LIVING THINGS!
I think it is good idea because animals sometimes attack people, and there do not harm anyone but I also think that it is a bad idea because the animals should be in their natural habitat
I think it's a bad idea, because each animal has to be in its natural environment are as they are . And I also think it's a good idea because people can not go see them to their environment and if the host in a zoo people know them and seeing them having fun.
I think that it's a good idea because we can see animals that can't be seen in the city/town. But I think that animals don't like living in the zoo or doing tricks on the circus. It's cool but I think that the animals don't have the same opinion.
Hello I'm Ángela I think if it's a good idea because animals in circuses, zoos etc .. They are better looked, have food, there is no danger of being attacked by other animals, veterinarians have all day.
Hi I am Gabriel. I think is a good,idea because in the zoos and in de natural park,is more insurance than in eviroment because in the zoos have food and the people go to see it's and that cool.
I am Guillermo Aguilar García. I think it isn't a good idea because the animals must be free but I think they can be in zoos because we can see and having fun with they. Provided that their habitat is respected.
Hi,I am Miguel Angel.I think it is a good idea because we can see them at the zoo, and they are not in danger of the humans activities like catching or hunting them
I disagree with the animals in the circuses, but I think it is OK when we put them in zoos if they have big spaces to live. This way we can see them and learn about their lifestyles. I am Antonio
hello, I am María Sanjuán Muñoz i think is a good idea because when they are in the zoo any people haunt them,this is better because there are a lots of animal in red list.But i also think it is a bad idea because if I be a animal I think tan I prefer stay in my habitad so i not sure
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI'm Lola.
EliminarIt's a bad idea. The animals must to be free.
Yes I do . I think it's a good idea because some animals are dangerous and they can attack them and in this places are more safely because we can't kill or hunt them. And we can go to the zoos and watch them and they eat everyday.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI think it is not a good idea because they must are freedom,they were born in the nature because they do not like live in cages.The humans sell and buy animals. ¡THEY ARE LIVING THINGS!
ResponderEliminarI am Lidia Perez Pancorbo
ResponderEliminarI think it is good idea because animals sometimes attack people, and there do not harm anyone but I also think that it is a bad idea because the animals should be in their natural habitat
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI think it's a bad idea, because each animal has to be in its natural environment are as they are . And I also think it's a good idea because people can not go see them to their environment and if the host in a zoo people know them and seeing them having fun.
ResponderEliminarI think that it's a good idea because we can see animals that can't be seen in the city/town. But I think that animals don't like living in the zoo or doing tricks on the circus. It's cool but I think that the animals don't have the same opinion.
ResponderEliminarHello I'm Ángela
ResponderEliminarI think if it's a good idea because animals in circuses, zoos etc .. They are better looked, have food, there is no danger of being attacked by other animals, veterinarians have all day.
I think that is a bad idea beacause the animals have to be un their habitats , but exist a lot of people that feel good showing this shows.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi I am Gabriel.
ResponderEliminarI think is a good,idea because in the zoos and in de natural park,is more insurance than in eviroment because in the zoos have food and the people go to see it's and that cool.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI think It ins't a good idea because the animal must to be free and not in the zoos
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello I'm Mariana, I think it is a bad idea because the animals in the zoos are sad because the zoos is a small copy of the habitats
ResponderEliminarI'm think is a very bad idea because the animals have a right free
ResponderEliminarI'm think is a very bad idea because the animals have a right free
ResponderEliminarI am Guillermo Aguilar García.
ResponderEliminarI think it isn't a good idea because the animals must be free but I think they can be in zoos because we can see and having fun with they.
Provided that their habitat is respected.
Hi,I am Miguel Angel.I think it is a good idea because we can see them at the zoo, and they are not in danger of the humans activities like catching or hunting them
ResponderEliminarI disagree with the animals in the circuses, but I think it is OK when we put them in zoos if they have big spaces to live. This way we can see them and learn about their lifestyles.
ResponderEliminarI am Antonio
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI think that is bad idea because in the circurses use the animals for laught and the animals must be natural habitat.
ResponderEliminarI am Irene Navarro Morales
Hello I'm Lucía Serrano
ResponderEliminarI think it's a bad idea, because the animals have to live in their habitat.
I like to see in the zoos but they prefer live in their habitat
Hello I'm Lucía Serrano
ResponderEliminarI think it's a bad idea, because the animals have to live in their habitat.
I like to see in the zoos but they prefer live in their habitat
hello, I am María Sanjuán Muñoz
ResponderEliminari think is a good idea because when they are in the zoo any people haunt them,this is better because there are a lots of animal in red list.But i also think it is a bad idea because if I be a animal I think tan I prefer stay in my habitad so i not sure
Hello, I am Juanma Lendinez.
ResponderEliminarI think animals must to be in their hábitats because there they are free and they live better